Three colour big paw print dog bedding rolls by ProFleece
ProFleece non-slip is our premium quality fleece pet bedding made to be non-allergenic, non-toxic and non-irritant. Also available in a traditional green backing.
There is 1200g of quality fleece fibres per m², with a pile height of 2.5-2.8cm.
The rubber non-slip backing provides reassurance that your ProFleece bedding will not slide around.
For convenience ProFleece is machine washable up to 40℃ and is quick drying, it can be cool tumble dried, but this is not necessary.
Available in a range of different colour combinations with both big and little paw prints
- Light Blue/Black
- Allows liquids to pass through
- Non-allergenic, non-toxic, non-irritant
- Will not support bacterial growth
- Is resistant to permanent staining
- Animals requiring hospitalisation and pre or post-operative care
- Whelping and kittening where hygiene, comfort and security is vital
- The maximum comfort of incontinent pets, disabled pets or pets with arthritic joints
- The comfort and warmth of puppies and kittens
- When an animal has to sleep on a hard surface
- The comfort and warmth of older animal
Also available in various options
2 colour paw print non-skip back
Ultimate traditional green back
Patchwork non-slip back
Premium traditional green back
- About Simply2 Pet Products
- Returns Policy
Simply2 Pet Products is a family business based in North Yorkshire, England. We have a long history of supplying both pet owners and trade partners and we pride ourselves on the level of customer service we offer to all.
Not only do we stock some of the most popular pet care brands we exclusively supply Profleece across the UK and Europe.
We look forward to welcoming you as a customer but if you have a question for us please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling us on 01347 293102 or emailing the sales team email@example.com
United Kingdom Delivery Information
Orders under £40: £3.95
Orders over £40: Free
Next working day delivery: £6.50
All orders that include ProFleece: £6.50 sent via DPD
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
International Shipping Information
For information on international shipping click here