Puppy brush by Pet Teezer
United Kingdom Delivery
Orders under £50: £3.95
Orders over £50: Free
Next working day delivery: £6.95 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges may apply and is a 2 day service however we cannot guarantee this)
All orders that include ProFleece: £6.95 sent via DPD
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
For information on international shipping click here
The Pet Teezer Puppy Brush is the perfect introduction to grooming puppies. Delivering the gentlest of brush strokes with soft-flex teeth that glide through the fur, the innovative two-tiered teeth detangle, brush away skin flakes, and encourage oil glands to develop without brush burns or irritation. Perfect for sensitive areas such as behind the ears, beneath the tail, and creases of legs.
- A perfect all-round brush best for grooming puppies
- Two-tiered teeth in soft flex for delicate skin
- Short teeth remove loose hairs
- Long teeth gently remove dirt and knots
- Palm held shape reduces wrist strain during brushing
- Can be used on wet dogs reducing dry skin and hair in the air
- Hygienic and will not rust
- Size 12 x 5 x 5cm
If you're looking to introduce your puppy to grooming, or have a dog with very sensitive skin, our Pet Teezer Puppy Brush would be perfect for your pooch and be the perfect introduction to grooming for your puppy. The soft-flex teeth glide through fur delivering the gentlest of brush strokes that glide through the fur, the innovative two-tiered teeth detangle, brush away skin flakes and encourage oil glands to develop without brush burns or irritation.
Your puppy will most likely be very lively while you are training it to be groomed. The safest choice for a brush option is non-metal and non-bladed. Our Puppy Brush will give you peace of mind that you can groom your puppy both safely and effectively.
Puppy Grooming Tips:
- Playful puppies should be introduced to grooming as soon as possible.
- Regular brushing not only keeps their coats knot free and hygienic, but also builds discipline and bonding.
- A puppy's coat constantly changes up to around 9 months old, making grooming essential.
- Grooming has never been easier or safer for your pup that the whole family can enjoy.