Pet Wash Bag for Bedding
United Kingdom Delivery
Orders under £50: £3.95
Orders over £50: Free
Next working day delivery: £7.50 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges may apply and is a 2 day service however we cannot guarantee this)
All orders that include ProFleece: From £7.50 sent via DPD
**Important Please Note: Next working day delivery is Monday to Friday only and excluding Bank Holidays. This days are dictated by the courier companies and not us.**
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
For information on international shipping click here
We always hope you'll be happy with your item but if you need to return it, please see our returns policy and then contact us in one of the following ways:
- Our Contact Us page
- Call +44 (0) 1347 293102
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
No more pet hair in your washing machine!
After washing… Any trapped pet hair can be easily shaken out of the bag, ready for re-use.
Helps prevent damage and leaves your washing machine clean… Using the wash bag will prevent the clogging of your washing machine filter, leaving your machine clean and free from pet hair for subsequent laundry.
Stops buckle damage… The wash bag also helps prevent buckle damage to your machine when washing items such as collars and harnesses.
The wash bag is very user friendly, with a zip front closure and a useful hanging loop. When not in use, the wash bag is handy for storing away any pet laundry until ready for washing.
The wash bag acts like a filtration system for your washing machine. It works by retaining all pet hair inside the bag during the wash cycle, whilst allowing a free flow of water and detergent through the bag to clean laundry.
- Catches loose pet fur from bedding or accessories.
- Protects your washing machine from clogging.
- Large size.
- Zip closure.
- Hanging loop.
- Pet cushions
- Dog duvets
- Fleece blankets
- Veterinary bedding
- Cage liners and mats
- Pet clothing
- Pet towels
- Soft toys
- Collars and harnesses
- 75 x 80cm
How to Use
- Remove any loose pet hair from the item.
- Place inside the wash bag, do not overload.
- Add your detergent as normal, or for best results use a liquid detergent placed directly inside the bag.
- Wash at temperature recommended for the garment being washed. Do not exceed 45°C.
- After washing, remove your item from the bag and dry as normal. If required, the wash bag can be tumble dried with the items inside.
- Turn the bag inside-out, shake out ready for re-use.