Leather whippet collar
United Kingdom Delivery
Orders under £50: £3.95
Orders over £50: Free
Next working day delivery: £6.95 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges may apply and is a 2 day service however we cannot guarantee this)
All orders that include ProFleece: £6.95 sent via DPD
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
For information on international shipping click here
Ebor Leather Dog Collars & Leads
Designed for sight hounds like Greyhounds, Salukis, Lurchers, and Whippets, these leather collars are extra wide in the centre to prevent your hound from slipping out. The extra width also spreads out the pressure that walking on the lead applies to help protect their delicate skin and coat from the collar rubbing.
Real leather is a long-lasting material that stands up to the elements and won’t fray or become ragged like fabric and nylon. Its organic and natural qualities make leather collars more environmentally friendly than nylon, as well as more breathable and comfortable for your dog to wear.
Our Ebor range of leather dog collars is designed and made in Britain by our specialist manufacturer. Oil from your dog’s coat will helps to soften their leather collar, making it even more comfortable as time goes on without losing its toughness.
Available in two sizes and a range of vivid colours and timeless neutrals. Accessorize with a bow tie or poo bag holder.
- Flat collar made from durable leather.
- Suitable for Whippets, Greyhounds, Salukis, Lurchers, Afghan hounds, and other sight hounds.
- Wider shape to protect your hound’s neck.
- Leather softens over time for maximum comfort.
- Natural, organic material.
- Strong metal buckle closure and hardware for attaching leads and tags.
- Three sizes – small, medium, and large.
- Choose from three colours.
- Matching leads available.
- Small - 23-29cm, 4.5cm at widest point
- Medium – 31-38cm, 5cm at widest point
- Large – 32-43.5cm, 6cm at widest point
- Royal blue
To find your dog’s collar size, measure around their neck using a tape measure and add 2.5cm for small dogs or 5cm for medium or larger dogs.
A badly fitting dog collar can put your dog at risk of injury, irritation, and discomfort. Check the fit of your dog’s collar with every wear. You should be able to put two fingers between the collar and your dog’s neck.
Do not leave your dog unattended while wearing a collar or lead. Collars and leads can get caught, tangled, and trapped, and can lead to injury or even strangulation.