Plain non-slip ProFleece vet bedding
United Kingdom Delivery
Orders under £50: £3.95
Orders over £50: Free
Next working day delivery: £6.95 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges may apply and is a 2 day service however we cannot guarantee this)
All orders that include ProFleece: £6.95 sent via DPD
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
For information on international shipping click here
Our premium fleece bedding has a thick, dense pile that's comfortable for sleeping on any surface. It prevents pressure sores, discomfort, and joint pain even on hard floors.
The polyester fibres allow liquids to drain through, keeping the top dry and comfortable for incontinent pets and puppies and kittens. ProFleece is machine washable and resists stains and bacteria. It's ideal for situations where your pet's hygiene and comfort are vital, including during medical care and whelping/kittening.
The non-slip backing means your pet's bed won't slide across the floor. It's also available with a traditional green back, often used by vets.
- Pile height: 2.5-2.8cm.
- 1200g fleece fibres per square metre.
- Non-allergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritant.
- Allows liquids to pass through, leaving the top dry.
- Does not support bacterial growth.
- Resistant to permanent staining.
- Available in traditional green back or rubber non-slip backing.
- Machine washable at 40°C.
- Quick-drying and can also be tumble-dried on cool.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
- Made from 120-200 plastic water bottles per square metre.
- Hospitalisation and pre- or post-operative care.
- Whelping and kittening.
- Incontinent or disabled pets.
- Pets with arthritic joints.
- Puppies and kittens.
- Older animals.
- Sleeping on hard, tiled, or slippery surfaces.
- Crates and kennels.
- Travelling in cars.
You may find that your ProFleece pet bedding sheds at first. This is normal! During manufacture, loose fibres can get caught in the pile and will come loose during use. Some shedding along the cut edges is to be expected too. The shedding will naturally reduce through use and cleaning. It will not affect the thickness of the pile or appearance of your fleece and the fibres are not harmful to animals.
With a great selection of colours and patterns you're sure to find something you like! View the full range here.