Whimzees Rice Bone medium dental chew for dogs
United Kingdom Delivery
Orders under £50: £3.95
Orders over £50: Free
Next working day delivery: £7.50 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges may apply and is a 2 day service however we cannot guarantee this)
All orders that include ProFleece: From £7.50 sent via DPD
**Important Please Note: Next working day delivery is Monday to Friday only and excluding Bank Holidays. This days are dictated by the courier companies and not us.**
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
For information on international shipping click here
We always hope you'll be happy with your item but if you need to return it, please see our returns policy and then contact us in one of the following ways:
- Our Contact Us page
- Call +44 (0) 1347 293102
- Email email@example.com
NOTHING B-B-B-BAD TO THE BONE ABOUT THIS TREAT. RICE BONES ARE JUST REAL G-G-GOOD!
If you have a bone to pick with your dog’s unhealthy teeth and bad breath, try the all-natural Rice Bone dental chew. These tasty but effective treats help remove plaque and tartar and reduce the bacteria that causes bad breath.
The unique grooved shapes help work the chew into smaller spaces between dogs' teeth. The rigid, vegetable-based texture will help remove plaque and tartar as your dog chews.
- Healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Low fat.
- Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and fibre to promote good digestive health and regularity.
- Produced sustainably.
- No artificial ingredients, colours, or flavours.
- No preservatives, GMOs, gluten, or meat.
- Contains grain.
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
Rice, Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Dried Yeast, Malt Extract, Sweet Lupine Meal
Crude Protein 4.0% (min), Crude Fat 2.0% (min), Crude Fibre 7.5% (max), Moisture 12.0% (max)