Wash’Em paw cleaner for dogs
United Kingdom Delivery
Orders under £50: £3.95
Orders over £50: Free
Next working day delivery: £6.95 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges may apply and is a 2 day service however we cannot guarantee this)
All orders that include ProFleece: £6.95 sent via DPD
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
For information on international shipping click here
Clean their paws, save your floors!
This is a Chester approved product!
A Wash’Em paw cleaner is the quick and easy way to clean mud and debris from your dog’s paws! Protect your floors from muddy pawprints after a walk with nothing but water. The soft silicone bristles gently scrub away dirt, without causing any pain or irritation to your dog’s skin.
Wash’Em is easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to carry. It's the perfect travel paw cleaner for hikes, camping, or trips to the beach. Does your dog run back into the house before you can wipe their paws? Just put your Wash’Em in your car or by your front door before an outing so you can get your dog’s feet clean before they come back inside.
The plastic wash cup is sturdy and durable, with an anti-fall design to prevent spills.
- Handy dog paw cleaner for after walks.
- Removes mud, dirt, sand, leaves, and more.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- Silicone bristles are soft and gentle for your dog.
- Portable for travel, camping, hikes, or the beach.
- Durable plastic cup with removable silicone sheet.
- Anti-fall design.
- Two colours available.
- Medium size.
- Washing mud and dirt from your dog's feet before they enter your house.
- Travel or trips – Wash’Em only needs water to clean paws!
- Medium sized dog breeds.
- Diameter: 9.6cm (top), 8.2cm (base)
- Height: 15cm
How to use your Wash’Em paw cleaner:
- Fill your Wash’Em halfway with warm water. Add a squirt of dog shampoo too for very dirty paws!
- Lift your dog’s paw and put it into the Wash’Em, between the soft bristles.
- Gently twist the Wash’Em back and forth to clean dirt and mud from your dog’s paws.
- Remove their paw and towel dry.
- Tip out the dirty water and rinse clean. You can also twist the cap off the Wash’Em and remove the silicone bristle sheet to clean it thoroughly.