Please read our terms and conditions carefully. You will be required to acknowledge that you have read and understood them by ticking the “I understand” box at checkout, you will have to do this each time you place an order with us. Should you have any questions relating to our terms and conditions prior to placing an order, please contact our customer service team by email firstname.lastname@example.org , or you can call us on 01347 293102
- This website is owned by Natales Limited and operated by Simply2 Pet Products. Natales Limited is a company registered in England, company number 05089058. Our VAT Number is GB250998276 and our registered address is 23 Dale Road, Sheriff Hutton York YO60 6RZ. Simply2 Pet Products is a division of Natales Limited.
- www.simply2pets.com and www.simply2pet.com are domains owned and used by Simply2 Pet Products.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights on and related to this website as well as any or all the material on this website are either owned by us or we have the permission of the owner to use the material.
- No copying of either this website and/or any of or all the material contained on this website for distribution or for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
- Due to the nature of the internet, errors, interruptions, and delays may occur occasionally in the service.
- If a fault occurs in the service of this website, you should report it to our customer services via contact us.
- Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- Please note the following:
- While we do our very best to ensure that product information, descriptions, images, size, or breed guides are kept up to date, there may be occasions where a manufacturer has changed their information, and this has not yet been updated in the information on the product page. Please always refer to the product packaging upon receipt of your order for the most up to date information.
- Suitable Breeds - When shopping online we appreciate it can be difficult to visualise the actual size of an item, even when approximate measurements are provided. To help, we have where possible, listed a potentially suitable breed for some of our products. Due to the number of breeds of dog, this list is only a guide and is by no means definitive. This guide is based on a breed's generic size and attributes. Each pet varies in size and weight and while a product may generally be suitable for a certain breed type, it may not be suitable for your pet. We suggest upon receipt of your order, you please ensure that you are confident that the product(s) you have purchased will in fact be suitable for your pet.
- When you use our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password information. You agree to accept responsibility for any activity that happens through your account. You should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your account is being used by anyone else.
- You must ensure that the details you provide on registration are correct.
- You must update your personal details in the ‘my account’ section on the website as and when required.
Ordering & Pricing
- When you place an order on our website, you will receive an email from us acknowledging your order. You should check the information in the email is accurate and let us know immediately if there are any errors.
- Where you have used a promotional code to obtain a discount off the price of your order, acceptance of this order is subject to us verifying that the code has been issued to you personally and that you have complied with all the terms of the offer and qualify for the promotional code. If the code has not been issued to you for your personal use, or you do not qualify for the promotion, the price of the order will be adjusted. Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- At checkout you will be required each time to acknowledge that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions as set out on this page.
- The price of any goods will be as quoted on the website, except in cases of obvious error. Subject to the condition below, in the event of obvious inaccuracies in the prices quoted on the website, we reserve the right to cancel any orders placed by you in relation to the inaccurate prices.
- Whilst it is our intention to keep the website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, these changes will not affect orders which we have already received.
- Payment for all goods, either by credit or debit card, will be taken from your card at the time you place your order. Any payment made to us will be refunded to the original payment method if we cannot fulfil your order.
- All prices shown on the website are inclusive of VAT. Except for trade and International customers where your pricing will show excluding VAT at product level.
For deliveries within the United Kingdom, Isles and Highlands
Your order will be shipped using Royal Mail 24 unless next working day is selected at checkout. If your order is urgent or you require tracking information, we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or items lost in transit.
Orders under £50 - £3.95 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges apply)
Orders over £50 - Free (Isles & Highlands, surcharges apply)
Next working day delivery - £6.50 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges apply and may not be guaranteed)
Trade orders under £50 ex VAT attract a small order fee of £5 ex VAT
Trade orders over £50 ex VAT are sent carriage free
All orders that include ProFleece - £6.50 sent via DPD
- Any liability for non-delivery of your order shall be limited to replacing the goods within a reasonable time
- Notification of goods received damaged or incomplete must be made to us within 24 hours of delivery.
- Notification of non-delivery must be made within 5 days of order being placed.
- If you supply us an incorrect or incomplete delivery address that means we are unable to arrange collection from us or delivery, we may treat the order as cancelled.
- Where orders have been dispatched by us and incorrect/incomplete delivery details result in a non-delivery and the order being returned to our premises, we will refund the price of your order but shall be entitled to keep the amount you paid for delivery, plus any return carrier charges we may be liable for.
- We use your mobile number and/or email address (provided by you) to enable DPD or Royal Mail to send you delivery notifications, or in the event they need to contact you regarding delivery of your order.
- Next working day means orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday, excluding any UK bank holidays.
Orders are sent using DPD on a DAP basis, you will receive an email once your order reaches your delivery country. Please follow the instructions promptly to avoid delays and any unnecessary fees.
Important Notice: You the customer are responsible for the importation of your order into your country and must follow the guidelines set out by your country. Parcels may be subject to import duties and tax, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance or similar are your responsibility.
We can currently only ship to the following destinations.
- France - £17.00
- Germany - £20.00
- Italy - £25.00
- Netherlands - £14.00
- Poland - £20.00
- Portugal - £28.00
- Republic of Ireland - £10.00
- Spain - £21.00
If you are buying as a consumer, you may cancel any contract between us at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received the goods. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the goods. This is in addition to your statutory rights. If you are unhappy with the goods you have received or don’t believe that they reflect those you ordered from us please contact us immediately.
- Where the goods are not defective, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, normally, within 14 days from the day that we receive the goods in question back from you. We will refund the price of the returned goods in full minus the original delivery charge. The cost of returning is non-refundable.
- Where the goods are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund by either telephone or email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible normally, within 14 days from the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective goods.
- Due to health and hygiene reasons, we reserve the right to not refund the cost of Suitical products if they are stained or soiled in anyway.
- Goods returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full. We reserve the right to only refund reasonable return carriage costs.
- Please ensure that you return goods to us within 14 days of your cancellation of the order. This does not affect your statutory rights where the goods are faulty or not as described.
- In cases of returns of non-defective goods, we may also reduce the amount of money refunded to you where you have used the goods beyond the handling that is necessary for you to make sure the goods are as you expected, for example the handling you would do in a shop. This is in accordance with your statutory rights.
- Unless we have agreed otherwise, we will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your order.
- Your obligation to pay the price for the goods and services received shall become binding on acceptance by us of your order.
- Credit Account Customers – Payment of your invoice submitted to you at the time of ordering by us is payable within 30 days of the date of the invoice; and time for payment shall be of the essence of the contract. We reserve the right to claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- Payment shall not be deemed to have taken place until we can confirm receipt of cleared funds.
- All payments due under the contract shall be made in full without any deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise.
Vouchers & discount codes
- Vouchers can only be redeemed against goods purchased online from our website.
- No voucher or code said to have been used online will be accepted unless the voucher number is entered in the indicated box at check out.
- No voucher or code will be accepted for use after the expiry date stated.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed against the goods or promotion stated on it.
- No voucher may be exchanged in whole or in part for cash.
- A voucher may only be exchanged for goods of equal or higher price than the face value of the voucher.
- A voucher may not be used if you are already receiving a pre-agreed discount on the price of the goods.
- Use of a voucher by you is subject to our verifying that the voucher has been issued to you and that you have complied with all the terms of the voucher. If the code has not been issued to you or you do not qualify for the promotion, the payment required for the goods will be adjusted accordingly notwithstanding any confirmation you may receive.
- Any refund of goods or services paid for using vouchers will be refunded with vouchers.
- Vouchers that have been photocopied, damaged, tampered with or lost will not be accepted.
- A voucher is non-transferable, cannot be resold and has a cash value of 0.001p.
Beyond our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lockouts or other industrial action
- local and or national lockdowns
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war
- fire, explosion, inclement weather, including storms, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- inability of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks, or
- systems affected because of computer hacking or virus
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government
- Our performance under any contract between us is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will endeavour to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under any Contract between us may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.