Want to create a return? Please fill in our returns form by clicking here.
If you are buying as a consumer, you may cancel any contract between us at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received the goods. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the goods. This is in addition to your statutory rights. If you are unhappy with the goods you have received or don’t believe that they reflect those you ordered from us please contact us immediately.
Trade customers please refer to our terms and conditions
- Please ensure that you include your order details with your return. Without this we are unable to process the refund.
- Where the goods are not defective, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, normally, within 14 days from the day that we receive the goods in question back from you. We will refund the price of the returned goods in full minus the original delivery charge. The cost of returning is non-refundable.
- Where the goods are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund by either telephone or email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible normally, within 14 days from the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective goods.
- Due to health and hygiene reasons, we reserve the right to not refund the cost of products if they are stained or soiled in anyway.
- Goods returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full. We reserve the right to only refund reasonable return carriage costs.
- Please ensure that you return goods to us within 14 days of your cancellation of the order. This does not affect your statutory rights where the goods are faulty or not as described.
- In cases of returns of non-defective goods, we may also reduce the amount of money refunded to you where you have used the goods beyond the handling that is necessary for you to make sure the goods are as you expected, for example the handling you would do in a shop. This is in accordance with your statutory rights.
- Unless we have agreed otherwise, we will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your order.