Cotton bud ear cleaners for dogs by BambooStick
United Kingdom Delivery
Orders under £50: £3.95
Orders over £50: Free
Next working day delivery: £6.95 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges may apply and is a 2 day service however we cannot guarantee this)
All orders that include ProFleece: £6.95 sent via DPD
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
For information on international shipping click here
This is a @Chester approved product!
THE COTTON BUD SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR CLEANING AND CARING FOR YOUR DOG'S EARS
Is there anything more satisfying than sticking a cotton bud in your ears and digging out all the wax? You know you're not really meant to do it, but nothing else seems to get them so clean!
Now you can do the same for your dog - but safely! BambooStick® is a large cotton bud specially designed by vets to clean and care for your dog's ear. They're ultra absorbent, easy to use, and the most effect solution for curative and preventative doggy ear care.
- 12 times more absorption capacity than a standard human cotton bud.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Incredibly soft.
- Ergonomic design.
- Eco friendly and100% biodegradable.
- Made of 100% medical grade cotton wool and 100% bamboo.
- 10 packs of 50
- Large/X Large
We'll give you 4 reasons!
- BambooStick® is ready to use - no more wrapping cotton balls and getting messy fingers.
- BambooStick® is easy to handle - the bamboo is stiff and strong, and does not become slippery during cleaning.
- BambooStick® is too large to pass the ear canal turn, meaning there's no risk of touching the eardrum.
- BambooStick® is 12x more absorbent than a human cotton bud to absorb dirt and secretions, instead of pushing them around.
- 100% biodegradable
- Can be incinerated without causing pollution
- Renewable resource
- Grows very quickly with little water, few pesticides, and no fertiliser
- Cultivated so does not cause deforestation
- Insert a few drops of an oily ear cleaning liquid into your dog's ear to dissolve hardened wax and dirt.
- Massage your dog's ear for 1 minute.
- Allow your dog chance to shake their head. Stand back!
- Use BambooStick® like you would a human cotton bud to remove wax, dirt, and other ear secretions.