Hotties pet heat pad
United Kingdom Delivery
Orders under £50: £3.95
Orders over £50: Free
Next working day delivery: £6.95 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges may apply and is a 2 day service however we cannot guarantee this)
All orders that include ProFleece: £6.95 sent via DPD
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
For information on international shipping click here
What four-legged friend doesn't like to come home from a muddy walk and snuggle in their basket?
Make snuggle time extra comfy with our unique, patented pet Hotties.
Suitable for cats, dogs and other pets.
- Microwaves in seconds.
- Will stay warm for hours.
Dimensions: 23 x 19cm.
Pet Hotties are available with:
- A removable, washable cover.
- A non-removable cover that is bite, tear and piercing resistant.
Pet Hottie is great for:
- Keep pets warm in winter or when sleeping outdoors
- Help pets sleep soundly
- Comfort newly weaned pets
- Calm pets on car trips
- Help settle pets when moving house
- Soothe pets when visiting the vet
- Provide pain relief post surgery
- Comfort and warm lambs, calves and other baby farm animals that have lost or been rejected by their mother
LONG LASTING WARMTHThe fibres within Hotties unique, patented heat pack heat up when microwaved to give long lasting warmth.
Hotties retain heat for up to four hours.
Because Hottie stays warmer longer, it's ideal for:
- people on bed rest or who cannot move easily
- keeping cosy on car trips and flights
- staying warm at winter/outdoor sporting events
- taking anywhere you might feel the cold or need relief from aches/pains
Simply heat up before you leave home and take Hotties long lasting, soothing warmth with you.
HOTTIE IS ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLYThe unique Hotties heat pack is re-usable. With correct heating and care Hottie will last for years.
Where possible, Hotties packaging is made from recycled and recyclable material. We are looking for options to replace parts of our packaging that isn't recyclable.
HOTTIE WILL NOT ROT OR GROW MOLD
Unlike wheat packs, you can get Hottie wet. It will dry out and be fine to use as normal. The heat pack will not mold or rot.
HOTTIES DO NOT SWEAT
Hotties do not sweat, keeping your skin extra comfy.
Hottie covers are removable and washable so your Hottie will always look fresh and new.
The Hottie Pet Warmer bite-resistant cover is not removable.