Light'Em LED safety dog collar
United Kingdom Delivery
Orders under £50: £3.95
Orders over £50: Free
Next working day delivery: £6.95 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges may apply and is a 2 day service however we cannot guarantee this)
All orders that include ProFleece: £6.95 sent via DPD
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
For information on international shipping click here
Keep your dog safe in the dark with LIGHT'EM!
The long nights are drawing in - that means dog walks in the dark. Light'Em is the rechargeable collar that makes your dog more visible at night. The bright LED light makes it so much easier for passing cars to spot your pooch. And if you've got a little escape artist, don't worry about having to chase them down in the dark! With a Light'Em collar, you'll spot them straight away.
These bold collars are made from tough nylon webbing, with a bright LED strip that offers up to 8 hours use on a single charge. Just charge using a device for up to 2 hours and push the button to make your pet glow in the dark!
- LED dog collar for nighttime visibility.
- Tough nylon webbing in 5 bright colours.
- Washable – remove battery and LED first.
- Heavy duty D-ring for pendants and tags.
- 5 adjustable sizes.
- 3 light modes: Flash, Slow Flash, Continuous.
- Rechargeable using included Micro USB cable (5V).
- Connect to daily devices to charge – do not use wall plug adaptors.
- 2 hours charging time for 2 hours Continuous use or 6-8 hours Flash/Slow Flash use.
- 2x CR2032 batteries. (Included)
- XS – 28-38cm neck, 2cm wide
- S – 34-41cm neck, 2.5cm wide
- M – 37-46cm neck, 2.5cm wide
- L – 41-52cm neck, 2.5cm wide
- XL – 42-56cm neck, 2.5cm wide
- Dog collar with LED light and battery pack
- 2x CR2032 batteries (Installed)
- Micro USB charging cable
Remove all packaging. Lift cover on side of battery and insert Micro USB cable. Connect to a device’s USB port and charge for up to 2 hours. Not for use with wall plug adaptors.
Measure your dog’s neck and adjust the collar before putting it on. Remember to leave at least 2 fingers of space between your dog’s neck and the collar to prevent choking.
- This collar is only to be worn under supervision.
- The D-ring is for pendants and tags. Do NOT connect your dog’s lead to it.
- Remove battery and LED light before washing.
- Examine product frequently and discontinue use if damaged.
- Dispose of the product responsibly and not in general household waste or fire.
- Bright LED, avoid direct eye exposure.
- Choking hazard, contains small parts.
- THIS IS NOT A TOY – KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
- Keep batteries away from children and animals.
- In case of battery ingestion, seek immediate medical attention.