LickiMat® slow feeder mat for cats
United Kingdom Delivery
Orders under £50: £3.95
Orders over £50: Free
Next working day delivery: £6.95 (Isles & Highlands, surcharges may apply and is a 2 day service however we cannot guarantee this)
All orders that include ProFleece: £6.95 sent via DPD
If your order is urgent or you require tracking information we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
For information on international shipping click here
We always hope you'll be happy with your item but if you need to return it, please see our returns policy and then contact us in one of the following ways:
- Our Contact Us page
- Call +44 (0) 1347 293102
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrich your cat's feeding time with a whisker-friendly LickiMat®!
LickiMat® Felix is the boredom buster enrichment mat for cats. Use this slow feeder bowl for raw food, wet food, yoghurt, spreads, liquid food, treats, and more.
The LickiMat® Felix mimics cats' natural feeding behaviour, allowing your cat to eat in a crouching position with a full view of their surroundings. This flat feeding mat reduces stress and anxiety in cats as it won't brush against their whiskers while they eat.
Does your cat need to lose weight? The LickiMat® Felix is textured with pockets that promote licking to slow down eating and make meals and treats last a long time.
- Textured patterns to enhance the sense of taste.
- Reduces 'whisker stress'.
- Slows feeding for weight loss, reducing bloating, and improving digestion.
- Made from non-toxic food grade TPR rubber.
- Suitable for all cats (and dogs - supervise to ensure they don't chew the mat).
- Freezer safe.
- Microwave friendly.
- Hand washable.
- 3 colours available.
Felix or Casper?
- Felix™ has a more regular and rounded structures with elements of Soother in the head.
- Casper™ has complex, thinner and deeper pockets whilst having elements of Soother in the tail.
- Mimicking cat's predatory feeding habits.
- Slowing down eating for overweight cats.
- Reducing stress, anxiety, and boredom.
- Calming your cat during vet visits, injections, injury recovery, thunderstorms, and fireworks.
- Adding supplements and medications to your cat's food.
- Cat oral health and care.
- Reducing mess while your cat eats.
- 22 x 15cm/8.6" x 7"
Please ensure that you supervise your pet when you first introduce them to LickiMat®.